RELEASES FROM 2002
This page provides visitors with official written papers, documents and translation of the speeches, interviews, comments, statement, and materials deemed useful by the editorial board and interested by users at large. All materials are provided in a monthly arrangement and date order. All text whenever possible will be in html. Otherwise, PDF will be a substitute.
For previous releases, please visit the following related year:
- 17/11/21 - Extempore Comments at the Handover Ceremony of Two Million Doses of COVID-19 Sinovac Vaccine from China and the Ceremony of the Government and the People of the People’s Republic of China’s Successful Vaccine Supply to the First Round of the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia’s Vaccination Campaign [Unofficial Translation]
- 15/02/21 - Extensive Excerpt of Audio-Message on Order to Prevent Import of Covid-19 from Thailand, Thailand through Laos, and Vietnam; and Implementation of Sub-Decree No. 129 Dated 19 September 2015 on Health Measures to Prevent and Respond to International Spread of Diseases through Border Gateways [Unofficial Translation]
- 04/01/18 - PM To Host a Reception for Cyclo Drivers
- 06/12/16 - Selected Impromptu Comments at the Celebration of the 18th Cambodian Day for Persons with Disabilities and the 34th Anniversary of the International Day for Persons with Disabilities – “Empowering Persons with Disabilities in All Fields for a Society Free of Disability” [Unofficial Translation]
- 02/01/12 - Speech of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen during the Commemorative Service for Fallen Combatents and the Inauguration of Historical Memorial Monument of Unit 125, the Predecessor of the Cambodian Armed Forces under the Command of Comrade Hun Sen, Dong Nai, Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- 14/11/11 - Address at the Official Inauguration Ceremony of the National Road No. 3 From Chaom Chaov-Phnom Penh to the Kampot Town, and Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Construction of the National Road 31-33-117 and Bypass Road of Kam Pot Province Financed by Loans from The Republic of Korea, and Restoration of the Road No. 33 (Kampong Trach-Prek Chak Financed by Asian Development Bank).
- 15/02/11 - Selected Comments at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Construction of 144,27 km National Road 59 from Banteay Meanjei’s Village of Koun Damrei on National Road 5 (near PK 393) through to Pailin’s Village of Stoeng Kaj (near PK 90) under the Preferential Buyer’s and Concessional Loan from the Government of the People’s Republic of China
- 29/10/10 - Remarks at the 13th ASEAN+3 Summit
- 08/08/10 - Letters of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen to the President of the United Nations General Assembly and the President of the United Nations Security Council in relation to statement by the Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vijjajiva on the Preah Vihear temple and border issues between two countries.
- 03/06/10 - Keynote Address at the Commemoration of the 54th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Royal School of Administration, Conferment of Certificates to the 2009 Executive and Mid-level Civil Servant Trainees of “Preah Vihear” Promotion, Conferment of Certificates to the Senate’s Officials, Opening of the 6th Promotion of Executive Civil Servant Program and 4th Promotion of Low-Level Civil Servant Program And the Opening of the Academic Year 2010-06-02
- 05/08/09 - Address at the Conferment of Associate’s Degree of the 3rd Promotion, Bachelor’s Degree of the 3rd Promotion, Master’s Degree of the 3rd and 4th Promotion, Master’s Degree in Information Technology of the 1st and 2nd Promotion (International Program), and Doctoral Degree of the 1st Promotion
- 01/03/09 - Address at the 14th ASEAN Summit
- 06/11/08 - STATEMENT at the Fourth CLMV Summit
- 25/10/08 - Address on Sustainable Development
- 06/05/08 - Keynote Address at the The Official Inauguration of the New Section of National Road No. 3 from Trapang Ropov to Kampot Province (32.7km long) and the Opening of the Reconstruction Site for a Section of National Road No. 3 from Chom Chao to Kampot Province (137.5km long) Under the Concessional Loan from the Republic of Korea
- 29/04/08 - Keynote Address at the Inauguration Ceremony of the Section of the National Road No. 7 with the length of 196.8 km from Kratie Town to Stung Treng and Trapaing Kriel (Cambodia-Lao Border) under the Free Interest Concessional Loan from the People’s Republic of China and the 137 meter of Prek Chlong Bridge on the National Road 7 (Snuol, Kratie)”
- 28/11/07 - Address at the “Maritime Security Seminar”
- 01/07/07 - Address at the 5th National Fishery Day
- 28/02/07 - Remarks at the Inauguration Ceremony of Samdech Hun Sen and Lok ChumTeav’s Cultural Center Building and Conferring Certificates to the 11th Batch of Graduated Students (Bachelor+1), Special Extra-Training and the 8th Batch of Basic French-Khmer Language Training at the National Institute of Education
- 07/03/06 - Remarks at the Cambodia-Vietnam Trade Forum
- 01/07/04 - Remarks at the “National Fishery Day”
- 24/04/04 - Keynote Address at the Boao Forum for Asia