Samdech Techo Hun Sen,
letter of condolence over the passing away of
Samdech Preah Reach Botrei Preah Ream Norodom Bophadevi, 18 November 2018 .
• "... The communal/Sangkat elections will take place in May 2022 ... some seemed to have hoped to take back communal positions and to have salary repaid ... (I am clarifying that) those holding communal offices will continue ..."
• "... I do not want to declare date when we will receive the first drop of oil as I do not wish to make a mistake as in 2012 ... now, we will have our oil drop in 2022. I will announce the date later ..."
• "... We have found coal in Uddar Meanjei province. We will operate coal fired power plant there ... one of our gold mines invested by an Australian company will go into exploitation with significant revenue ..."
Samdech Techo Hun Sen,
Diplomas Presenting Ceremony for Human Resource University, 18 November 2019.
• "... VINCI (airport development company) is working on extending the runway of the airport in the province of Preah Sihanouk to 3,200 meters ... it can be ready in 2020 ... in the present condition, the airport operates about 36 flights of 17 local and external aviation companies ..."
• "... (I have appealed for) you to return home without facing arrests ... the appeal does not apply on the 18 chieftains ... should they continue actions they did in the past, and some continue to follow them, arrests will resume ... do not talk about international pressure. We have made it clear that we will not trade national sovereignty with any forms of favor or assistance ..."
• "... (not only to) attract (Chinese) investors (but also) on the forthcoming 4 December 2019, we will conduct and soon achieve a free trade agreement between Cambodia and China. Once that is realized, China market will be open wider for goods from Cambodia ..."
• "... (Why) can I not have sons in the army and in the parliament? However, I will not bring them into the Royal Government on one side, and to involve them in financial and economic management on another ..."
Samdech Techo Hun Sen,
Launching the Construction of Roads in in Preah Sihanouk City, 16 November 2019.
21 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen inaugurates the Indra Devi building of the Royal Academy of Cambodia.
19 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen chairs the Asia Pacific Summit of the Universal Peace Federation (UPF), at the Peace Palace.
18 November 2019 (PM) – Samdech Techo Hun Sen presides over the gathering with Cambodians athletes who is competing in the 30th SEA Games in the Philippines, at the Peace Palace.
18 November 2019 (AM) – Samdech Techo Hun Sen presides over the graduation ceremony of Human Resource University, at NIE.
16 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen presides over the groundbreaking ceremony to build 34 roads in Preah Sihanouk province.
14 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen inaugurates the Thai Boon Roong Cement Plant, in Khum Laarng, Dorng Tung District, Kampot.
11 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen accompanies HM the King accompanies HM the King to put out the victory torch, at the Independence Monument.
10 November 2019 – Samdech Techo Hun Sen accompanies HM the King to spectate the boat racing event to commemorate the Water Festival, in front of the Royal Palace.
Speeches / Comments
06 November 2019
Outcomes of the participation of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, at the 35th ASEAN Summit and Related Summits held from 2-4 November 2019, in Bangkok/Nonthaburi, Thailand..
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen reassured people that the kingdom has reserved 100 percent of water in the dams for hydroelectricity generation during the dry season, addressing Thursday at the cement inauguration ceremony in Kampot province.
“I reassure people in the capital that they will not face power cut. While we have enough water for electricity production, we also have other sources such as solar power, coal plant, and electricity imports from Vietnam, Thailand and Laos,” the premier stated.
According to...Full story
The construction of USD 300 million road in Sihanoukville province will kick off on Saturday this week, Prime Minister Hun Sen addressed at a cement inauguration ceremony in Kampot province on Thursday.
“I have to go to Sihanoukville this Saturday to open road construction that costs about USD 300 million,” the premier said.
According to Prime Minister, the government has set a new vision by promoting road quality rather than quantity.
“Before, we allocated USD100 million to build 200 kilometres long,...Full story
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen thanked venerable monks and citizens of the country for jointly destroying former opposition leader Sam Rainsy’s coup plan, addressing at a cement inauguration ceremony in Kampot province on Thursday.
“I would like to thank monks, citizens, and authorities at all levels for jointly preventing 9/11 coup by eating ambok together,” said the premier.
Prime Minister Hun Sen invited compatriots to eat ambok on Independence Day 9 November, in order to defend the Nation, Religion and King.
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said that Cambodia is capable to produce eight million tons of cement per annum, addressing at a cement inauguration ceremony in Kampot province on Thursday.
“Now we are capable of producing eight million tons of cement, which saves us USD 500 million from imports. Our vision is to reduce imports and boost exports,” he said.
Minister of Mines and Energy Suy Sem said that in 2017 and 2018, Cambodia could supply cement to domestic needs, yet...Full story
Traitor Sam Rainsy, former Cambodian opposition figure, had planned to use Cambodian people’s blood to achieve his goals, yet failed, according to Prime Minister Hun Sen’s at a cement inauguration ceremony in Kampot province on Thursday.
“He [Rainsy] pushed people to die. First, he pushed people in the country. Then, he lobbied workers in Thailand. In this sense, he used people’s blood to achieve goal [gain power]. Liar is still a liar,” said Prime Minister.
Sam Rainsy and his entourages have...Full story
18 February 2019
Condolence letter to H.E. Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of the Republic of India on the loss of many security officers in a suicide bomb attack in Pulwama, Jummu and Kashmir on 14 February 2019.
21 September 2018
Letter of condolences to H.E. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, for the passing of H.E. Mr. Tran Dai Quang, President of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
Reviews of Topics from Off-the-Cuff Comments / Speeches of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Selected and Compiled by the Cambodia New Vision Team of the Cabinet of Samdech Techo, March 2017. (In Khmer only)
Statement and Elaboration of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, to Provide Clarification on Border Issues between the Kingdom of Cambodia and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (In Khmer Only).
Main Statement and Elaboration by Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Prime Minister on “Demarcation of Land Boundary and Maritime Delimitation between the Kingdom of Cambodia and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam”, The Plenary Session of the National Assembly, 9 August (In Khmer Only).